Penalty for loss of a ship (Time or money)

• Hello dear development team. Please forgive me, since I'm writing from Google translator. I have some suggestion, which agrees with the extensive adutia of gamers of the game "The Sea of Thieves". I propose to introduce a penalty for the loss of the ship. That is, if the player lost his ship regardless of PVP or PVE battle. The ship will respawn not immediately, but after some time. For example 10 minutes. If the player does not want to wait this time, he can redeem his ship for a certain amount of money. The amount depends on the type of ship. Boat or Goleon. This will make the battle of PVP more risky, and this will give greater excitement to the game. The player will think before stupidly rushing to board. Thank you for attention!

Views
  • Athlugh i ser were you coming from i dont see it as a good idea only b cause of the ships supplies i.e wooden planks, canon balls, and bananas. If you ate in an intense battle your ship will suffer, you sink them they respwn come at you with a new ship full of supplies its a disadavntage the second time round for the first time victors

Views
1 out of 2