A tale of a pirate, and his beginnings

• Have a seat lads and lasses, this one begins like many of you have with your own. In the Tavern of Sanctuary Outpost.
    a man awoken from his grog induced slumber, nary a coin to his name, and only a banana in his pocket, comes to the realization that he needs more money for his grog... so alone he finds himself a boat, coincidentally there was one tethered to port with his name on the ledger. "The sign from Poseidon himself!" he crowed as he raised anchor and loosed his sails to the breeze. "Now if he could have left a book telling me how to sail..." he says as he crashes into The Lonely Isle.
    For a while he continued to drift about the seas, finding the treasures the gold fingered man told him about, and finding he was a fairly savy navigator. It was then he found himself in the Ancient Outpost, and met a las just as down on her luck as he was when he first boarded a vessel (and hearing strange voices in her head, but a story for another time...). The two of them took to the seas, thinking to take on the the Hags' crazy requests for bones. . . which were promptly dropped in the water and lost over board for perhaps longer than should be mentioned.
    days went on like this when the Girl from Ancient Outpost had an absolutely MAD idea. "The hell is that skull cloud?"
    "That is a fort i thi-. . . noooo"
    "YES!"
    And so we attacked the fort, just the two of us, hacking and slashing through the skeletons as the appeared, wave after wave. Even when a fellow sloop came in, cannons aimed for us, we kept at the fort, trading iron with them till we ran out of iron to give, they as well from the looks as while we clashed blades with the foul un-dead, a hasty agreement was formed between us to share the loot at the end of this. And the fort was taken down shortly after, and when all was said and down, despite the want of betrayal from one on each crew, the loot was shared accordingly, and ways were parted.

This be my tale, but the pages remain bare further ahead. Those pages can be filled by myself, but there is room for more names to join my own in the ledger.

so real talk, my start to SoT was a bit nuts. sailing alone with just a sloop, then my friend joins me, say we should get the Galleon of all things (there is only two of us, the third guy b******d off before we even left port.) realizing our mistake we got to a sloop and deciding to take a fort by ourselves XD surprisingly we did but barely.
    but yeah, if you want to team up with me or have me team up with you, i have a discord, but sadly xbox voice chat will not work for me. and i play on PC... i think that covers everything.

Views
  • @shokrum

Ahoy there,
    Welcome to SoT
    Great story there matey....
    If a crew ye be looking for, look no further.
    We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

Views
1 out of 2