"Sea Of Lag"

• This game has some very strange servers currently. I have dealt with problems with the servers every day since I got the game. There is either lag or we can't even get on the game! I also have not received my pre-order bonus and its been a few days now.

Views
  • Hi there! Sorry to hear about your issues. The servers are regularly seeing about 3x what they got on the scale tests, so there have been some issues, but Rare has teams working to resolve them as we speak. Connection issues are in the same boat. As for your Black Dog gear, a code should be sent from Microsoft to your account some time in the next week.

• @hunter4840 said in "Sea Of Lag":

This game has some very strange servers currently. I have dealt with problems with the servers every day since I got the game. There is either lag or we can't even get on the game! I also have not received my pre-order bonus and its been a few days now.

If you load up the game and are experiencing lag straight away I suggest leaving game and restarting it again, several times this has worked for me when I loaded in and started warping around, I figured the game had put me in NA servers when I'm playin from EU, so by restarting it changed my server again and was able to play without lag. In the 20 or so times I've loaded up the game, twice I have had this issue, and both times I fixed it just by restarting.

Views
2 out of 3