New Wanabe Pirate Closing In

• Hey! My Name is Mario and as it is apparent from the title i am new around here. Just started playing and i must say its i game i see myself in for a lot of hours.

So im Looking for a Friendly bunch of People/Pirates i can loot and sail the SoT with. I know its a bit wierd talking about good pirates, but im sure there are a few. Im 29, from Slovenia, and been gaming for years and years. My old site i was on disbanded and basically looking for a new bunch of people to torment and annnooy :).

Hope to see some of you at the seeeeaaaaa.

Argggg... H**k

P.s. I am looking for XboxOne Players in general.

PM me if ya wana sail.

Views
  • @weridiusnufc said in New Wanabe Pirate Closing In:

Hey! My Name is Mario and as it is apparent from the title i am new around here. Just started playing and i must say its i game i see myself in for a lot of hours.

So im Looking for a Friendly bunch of People/Pirates i can loot and sail the SoT with. I know its a bit wierd talking about good pirates, but im sure there are a few. Im 29, from Slovenia, and been gaming for years and years. My old site i was on disbanded and basically looking for a new bunch of people to torment and annnooy :).

Hope to see some of you at the seeeeaaaaa.

Argggg... H**k

P.s. I am looking for XboxOne Players in general.

PM me if ya wana sail.

Hey There! I am the founder of an 18+ fun, friendly bunch, we are always looking for fellow like minded people to join us! :) We have a discord too, however, that isn't mandatory and we have active forums that are our focal point. If you fancy setting sail on the seas, let us know! :)

Wotsit

• @weridiusnufc

Ahoy there,
    Welcome to SoT
    If a crew ye be looking for, look no further.
    We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

Views
2 out of 3