Olde Tyme Xboxer New to High Seas Thievery

• I'm looking for some laid back types who'd rather not over extend anything trying too hard. I'm well north of 30 so I relate very much to Get off of my lawn! I'd prefer sailing with others of the non-childish nature.

I'm on Xbox so I speak on Xbox not Discord or Team Speak. I left those behind when l stopped playing MMORPGs.

I'm central time in the US. I mainly play some afternoons and most evenings. Like most folks from the US l speak only English. I'm still working on Klingon as a second language, j/k.

As you can see I'm very direct and to the point. I do have a dry sarcastic wit that comes out at times. So if that doesn't bother you and you stay off my lawn, maybe we give it a go.

GT is Sagely Dude (The Dude Still Abides)

Views
  • I am 34, picked this game up through game pass because it looked purdy and interesting. Tried it today and honestly I have no idea what I’m doing, I helped my first crew scoop water out of a sinking ship and then started out on my own. It did not end well, ended up crashing my ship into an island and I have no idea what to do or how to enjoy the game. The maps don’t tell me where to go, seems like I need some direction in this game.

• Hey there,

I am based in the Uk, however, due to how insanely addictive taking to the open seas is, I am on rather late most evenings. I would be more than happy to team up, my husband and I both play most evenings, so if you would like to join us, feel free to drop me a message :)

See yet on thy open seas!

• @sagely-dude Ahoy there,
    Welcome to SoT
    If a crew ye be looking for, look no further.
    We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

Views
1 out of 4