So..... I’m making me a ship’s wheel

• My latest creation has taken a bit of a back seat with me having a frozen shoulder. But you get the gist.

Views
  • OMGGGGG I had forgotten about this!!!!

Hope the shoulder is showing signs of easing up @lizalaroo missing your name and face around these waters.

Can't wait to see what the final thing turns out looking like, no doubt another masterpiece!

• @musicmee yeah was but a circle many moons ago

• @lizalaroo Looking great so far! 😊

• Looking great!

Sorry to hear you are having health challenges. Fair winds and following seas soon!

• That looks fantastic. When do you think it would be finished?

• Shes at it again! L**o looking great! Wish i had the patience for this kind of stuff! Cant wait to see the finished product! :)

• @cardshark-360 As soon as I possibly can me matey! Had another cortisone injection this morning. Keeping fingers crossed this one will work. Then I’ll be able to get back to it.

• amazing thats the one that hangs in the shop with the eye in the middle right ? cant wait for the final of this

• Soooo....... the shoulder is holding up.
    Not much more to do until it's finished!

• @lizalaroo BRAVA...as usual!!!

...what’s next on the list? :-D

• @cardshark-360 @SpecialAdvisor
    Finished! :D Not sure whats next. Soooo many pretty things lol

• @lizalaroo I thought it was done! Excellent finishing touches :-D

• @lizalaroo Awesome work as always!! :) I agree, sooo many cool things to make its hard to figure out what to make next.

• @lizalaroo Fantastic work! If I had more time on my hands [and didn't spend all my free time sailing the seas] I'd love to give something like this a shot.

Hope to see more cool things like this!

Views
1 out of 15