Recruitment poster

• Maarch 2018

Views
  • You have to upload your picture to an image host first.

I recommend www.imgur.com. Once there, do what you just tried to do, but copy the "direct link".

• @dislex-fx Thank you!

• @bern-dimall, no problem.

alt text

• @dislex-fx That's funny!

• @dislex-fx Can you see it now?

• @bern-dimall, I see it!

• @dislex-fx Man, I've spent hours trying to get this up! Thank you so much! We have some wonderfully talented graphics artists in the club but no one capable of getting their works uploaded! At 53 all this technology is getting hard to keep up with.🙂 What happened to polaroids?😜

• @dislex-fx If we see you on the seas we have your back!

• @bern-dimall, you're welcome.

lol Awesome! Our little clan is only 4 strong.

• Working fine now

• @dislex-fx 4 is all you need! We're 185 strong with about 40 that were super active in the Pioneer and Alpha sessions. We would love to have your crew join us. As a club we have logged over 20,000 hours on the seas! We hope to double our enlistment numbers in the first two weeks of release so that we can help the lads get their sea legs and teach them a thing or two before they go squandering off all their hard earned loot.

• @princeofpromise Thank you Prince!

• @bern-dimall good work on this poster, a true homage to the crew

• This looks really good, im suprised.

• @bern-dimall what are the requirements to join you?

• @danprometheus I like the poster.

• Be of good cheer.
    Be Loyal to the club and its goals
    Be Honorable to your brethren within the club.
    Don't compromise your integrity outside of the club. In other words no hornswaggling.
    That's it!

• @bern-dimall sounds good to me.

• @danprometheus I just want to have fun and enjoy the game.I don't like toxic players.

• @tablecup Don't be surprised. We have a several artists' in the club from designers of beachwear accessories to graphics. Everyone has a talent in some facet that can help better those around them. It's getting them involved that takes the biggest effort. We have a great group of guys though and all it takes is a little spark!

• @danprometheus In Xbox app go to clubs and search for "Parrotheads" from there send me a request and I'll invite you in.

• @ninjaw0okie thanks man! Took forever more to get it to work. But Bern came through before I could. Lol. Even imgur wasn't working for me. Glad you like it though!

• @bern-dimall ok thank you.

Views
23 out of 24