Leaving This Forum

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d said in Leaving This Forum:

@ironuzuka yeawell better close me down too cuz i wont warn or disclaim im just gonna sink anything floating and thats my pirate code l**o

Well, maybe that is the reason why @khaleesibot stated in her thread today that she is working on the Forum rules!

@k7-issues he stated that he was not and that he made his own code , while still abiding to the "actual" code ... he just reworded it to sound a bit darker, I don't see how ppl get so offended by that but whatever to each thier own

You're beating a dead horse. Not only is no one offended.... You're missing the point, and should realize that personal attitude is very important to Rare when a person is acting in the community here. He had a negative attitude which was leading to a situation where problems would occur. Khaleesi simply took steps to avoid those problems, and he took it personally, when he shouldn't have. He didn't do anything inherently wrong, it was about attitude and the negativity that was spawning from what he said. Although that wasn't entirely his fault, we try keep it from happening here. Us as a community and the mods. You've only been here for two days, so you haven't seen this in action quite yet. But you will understand.

• @ironuzuka censor me daddy :) ........ no such thing as free speech or opinion anymore..

• Seriously, lets get a Megathread going for people like this. We could call it "The Brig"

• I actually read through your threads that where locked out and it seems like it was mainly due to the fact that the conversations werent really constructive due to some miscommunication . and they got pretty heated. the deckhands only want to prevent hostility in the forums and keep everything friendly.

your thread about the pirates code was just asking to get shut down =/ be smart about your posts man.

• @godsphoenix13 said in Leaving This Forum:

Seriously, lets get a Megathread going for people like this. We could call it "The Brig"

lol, indeed

• Everyone’s ideas deserve a place here, no matter what it is. I agree, some deckhands are a bit harsh, but there is always a reason. I would suggest asking (politely and respectfully) for their reasoning behind their point. Earlier on this Fo’Rum, I was disagreeing with many of the current concepts, and was sort of (looking back) worrying over nothing. I am a nobody, not a ‘big voice’ as you say, but everyone’s voice matters. The deckhands, on this Fo’Rum, rule above us all. Ask them why your post was shut down. It could simply be that you picked a controversial topic, and they shut it down because it was becoming too heated (through no fault of your own). They need to look out for the community, not for any individuals.

@ironuzuka censor me daddy :) ........ no such thing as free speech or opinion anymore..

Well you are not in a public space are you ? You are using a private platform aren't you ? So yeah ... I don't know where you are going with this ...

• We should start a pool, when do you think this thread will be locked too?

• @k7-issues ive been here alot longer than two days jsut because i finally decided to sign in and show myself means nothing ... he wasnt that negative until he was attacked by multiploe ppl on his thread stating hes not ALLOWED to adhere to his own code becasue its wrong .. either way this is all in good fun to me so i could care less ..

• LOL Close this thread XDDDD Jk but the irony ...

• ALSO. your last thread where you basically told the forum moderators to go F themselves didn't help your case man XD Its your own fault and i dont feel bad for you at all lol

• @lifewcoke lol, I'm waiting for it. Although this one has been pretty mild so far.

• @ironuzuka im on the internet its pretty public space if you ask me , I mean I even see the general public in here talking ... I suppose one could arue rare owns the server or whatever .. but yea i guess we cant voice opinions in a private space either l**o literally only ppl being toxic were the community because they didnt like jj way of playing .. that my sir is horseradish

• @aleidan said in Leaving This Forum:

@jjblackhat a dit dans Leaving This Forum :

I have a pretty big voice in this industry.

Literally who are you

Some sort of journalist by some of the language he used.

Just google "I guess the truth is scary?" in a couple of weeks and see if somehing comes up SOT related xD

On topic: @JJblackhat, it was a contraversial post and rubbed some people the wrong way which is why it was shut down, just take it on the chin and move on

• Good Luck. Forever more I will stick with the code the Devs made FOR THIS GAME, not some arbitrary players code. How many people spent how many hours balancing the game and the code and you think you can just walk in here and do something different? Pretty arrogant if you ask me. But use your code if you wish. Me and my boys got a plan for that Arrrgggg! Sea you out there, and cant wait to introduce you to my boy Davy Jones. Hes salty!

• You've shown me your 'proof' of being a 'really big deal' in the 'industry' before. I think you're inflating yourself matey, and I don't know why you fling this around all the time. Tis bizarre.

@ironuzuka im on the internet its pretty public space if you ask me , I mean I even see the general public in here talking ... I suppose one could arue rare owns the server or whatever .. but yea i guess we cant voice opinions in a private space either l**o literally only ppl being toxic were the community because they didnt like jj way of playing .. that my sir is horseradish

@UVG-Reign "On topic: @JJblackhat, it was a contraversial post and rubbed some people the wrong way which is why it was shut down, just take it on the chin and move on"

• Oh, no. Ok.

• Ive been following these threads like:

• @knifelife LOL, here we GOOOO!!!

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d That's not what freedom of speech means. If someone comes and arrests/prosecutes you for posting your opinion about Sea of Thieves, then we can and should discuss free speech.

Also, this thread is definitely going to get locked.

• @ironuzuka no disagreements makes no conversations makes for a pretty 1 track boring life , just my opinion , I agree the community made the thread a cancer tumor , there are alot of ppl who take no offence to his code as it STILL ABIDES BY THE REAL ONE .. again his code was just his stated opinion

• @knifelife

Pretty much. In a morbid sort of way I'll be sorry to see it end.

Well... maybe not THAT sorry.

• @danqrl I wish I was Ron Burgundy :)

• @doomed-panda free speech doesnt exist anymore tho it was abolished more than a year ago if i remember correct.. quick question tho being cencored or told what not to say by someone else or a platform is still free speech ?

• @v**a-hombre Pretty much, been the most interesting thing of my day, says alot about to be honest. Think i need a hobby..

In my defense i have a severe case of man flu and am feeling very sorry for myself!

• @knifelife said in Leaving This Forum:

Ive been following these threads like:

Exactly! xD

@ironuzuka no disagreements makes no conversations makes for a pretty 1 track boring life , just my opinion , I agree the community made the thread a cancer tumor , there are alot of ppl who take no offence to his code as it STILL ABIDES BY THE REAL ONE .. again his code was just his stated opinion

Man you are insisting xD OK, so since I know you mean well I am going to go through all his post and do his trial on this page to see if he had a just or unjust claim at being mistreated by mods ... I can do that, it's gonna take long, but at least this wont be FELT it will be agreed upon with logic, reason and smarts! Using both sides' testimonies and proof!

• So dramatic

• @ironuzuka I do admit i did not read the whole thread over there but i read the first part adn all i saw were ppl attacking him about his code and him challenging anyone to tell him where it violates the real code .. no one could do that but they still attacked untill (maybe he got hostile I didnt read that far ) seems like kind of unfair but again is what it is and we dont moderate this forum so admins will do what they want and thats fine

• I know it's hard to refrain ourselves to comment (me included) but in the case of a thread like this, i think the most appropriate answer would be none, at all.
    Like a child making a crisis, stomping the ground with arms and legs, to whom you simply don't give any attention. Eventually, the child will stop, seeing it doesn't have any effect.

• @ironuzuka How about a trial by combat? Lets make it interesting!

Views
52 out of 108