Anti-Climatic

• I guess one could say I was disappointed with the reward, but not disappointed of the moment! lol

Views
  • Can you guys see that or view it from clicking on it??

• @sir-kringle
    Nope, takes me through to play a onedrive video, but it's 0.00 minutes long

• @sir-kringle
    It plays now!!
    57seconds, no loot in the skellie fort vault.
    Unlucky buddy :)

• @logansdadtoo Do you know how to upload a OneDrive video or a game clip?

• @sir-kringle said in Anti-Climatic:

I guess one could say I was disappointed with the reward, but not disappointed of the moment! lol

• @sir-kringle
    No m8, i don't, but it is working now anyway ;)

• @logansdadtoo oh good! Well thx anyway!

• @sir-kringle might be better uploading to YouTube/DailyMotion etc and embedding the link

EDIT: also, that's a bit of a kick in the jewels haha

• @triheadedmonkey It was my first one too! I was like, welp...

• some forts don't give loot, indeed a bug.

an advise for next time you do that, look between the planks in the big tower above the locked room, you can check if there is loot and if not well leave and do something else if thats what you want :P

• @sir-kringle next time, keep the key and open the vault on another Fort whilst everyone else is distracted fighting skellies ;D

• @triheadedmonkey said in Anti-Climatic:

@sir-kringle next time, keep the key and open the vault on another Fort whilst everyone else is distracted fighting skellies ;D

this doesn't work (the distracted by fighting skellies part) because when someone kills the skellie captain all the rest of his "crew" dies instantly with an ghostly animation which means everyone will be focused on the guy holding the key or just the key itself

• @triheadedmonkey Never thought of that! Good idea!

• @darknighteagle but you can get straight to the vault if you have a 'spare' key and are sneaky

• @triheadedmonkey said in Anti-Climatic:

@darknighteagle but you can get straight to the vault if you have a 'spare' key and are sneaky

if you have a "spare" key then I think it might be a better idea to go to an fort that is not active with skeletons? because even if they are not active in an event there is always treasure inside em ;)

• They said they would be fixing this for the launch it was a glitch :( Unlucky mate!

Views
1 out of 18