CORNWALL-ESQ

• Have anyone noticed Cornwall-Esq everyone is sounding!, west country so i know how sounds

Views
  • I lived in Falmouth for many years, lost the twang myself :(

• Well pard being an ol Cornish so and so, I always thought pirates sound more like they lot from Brisoll. But I suppose our pirate history gives us away....

• @eightcloud92966 My kin! Proud cornishman here! :D Even had a pasty earlier xD But yeah i do like the voice actors in game aha! Cheers and gone ;)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFBLAkEE0-3gNSbRyX-C_JecUfWLW464JTeeAkdNN9_gGsGvALjK3NR0zdaQ

• @pir4te-roberts Hayle here, ya was just down the road xD

• @knifelife Lucky old you, Redruth boy having to live in Camborne. Bleddy ell up it tis.

• I like it, intentional or not it has a good throwback to the cornish history. Used to live in St Austell...been gone for 5yrs but looking to move back!

• @coconutdog said in CORNWALL-ESQ:

@knifelife Lucky old you, Redruth boy having to live in Camborne. Bleddy ell up it tis.

I lived in Penryn and then Falmouth, my dad n me had a boat moored at the Greenbank Hotel and used to go fishing around Pendennis point and the black rock, miss those days!

I'm jealous that you still live in such a wonderful place :)

• I love Cornwall!!!!!

I love the south and southwestern coast accents and twangs.

One of the best accents on here is @LogansDadToo (now I sound a bit odd I'm off :P)

• @knifelife said in CORNWALL-ESQ:

@eightcloud92966 My kin! Proud cornishman here! :D Even had a pasty earlier xD But yeah i do like the voice actors in game aha! Cheers and gone ;)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFBLAkEE0-3gNSbRyX-C_JecUfWLW464JTeeAkdNN9_gGsGvALjK3NR0zdaQ

A proper Cornish pasty...ooh I miss that followed by Roddas clotted cream on saffron cake....

• @pir4te-roberts Used to go out with a cracking maid (Mod Edited), many many years ago. Know how you feel my Cousin Jack, was in the RAF for many years and best thing ever was coming back home.

• Penzance Cornwall now that's a place a bit expensive, but my holidays were great 😊

• Nice to see my fellow pasty bashers out in force! XD did someone say a Cornish fleet? XD

Nice to see my fellow pasty bashers out in force! XD did someone say a Cornish fleet? XD

As long as you accept 1/2 Cornish on my mothers side :)

• Off topic a bit, but there was a local band round here called Pirate copy. Dressed as pirates, drowned the audience in rum and chocolate coins. Vid on YouTube filmed in The Benbow in Penzance, songs called Goin down a storm I think, dunno if they still gigging.

• Me and my other half drive 6 hours to Cornwall/Newquay most years to have a nice break. The people and places are awesome!

• @coconutdog Ohhh the Benbow! No better place in Penzance for some severe underage pirate drinking! That takes me back aha! Fortunely now im a (I)responsible adult who doesnt need to break the rules xD

@Pir4te-Roberts My mum's from London originally but my dads from down here and i was born in Truro, so i count it aha!

• @knifelife Awesome!

• Cornish Lad here to :) i live in Redruth

• @kermituk Seems we have had a small army here building hiding in the shadows! XD Welcome! :P

• @knifelife As long as war doesn't break out on a Friday afternoon....I remember everyone coming to a halt on a Friday haha

• @knifelife yea for sure :)

• Was a Camborne man myself until 5 years ago, shifted past the tamar to the "up north" bit of the country

@kermituk Seems we have had a small army here building hiding in the shadows! XD Welcome! :P

Would love to crew up with peoples down in pasty land lot of my mates up long find it hard to make out what I do say sometimes :P

• @kermituk Well add me or whatever you do, i'd be glad of the company

• @coconutdog said in CORNWALL-ESQ:

Well pard being an ol Cornish so and so, I always thought pirates sound more like they lot from Brisoll. But I suppose our pirate history gives us away....

We was very good smugglers back in old times :)

• @kermituk Hell yeah! Any of my fellow country men wanna crew add me! I need more Cornish on my friends list! And we can show SoT why Cornwall is world famous for pirates! XD

• @knifelife add on forums or that xbox app thingy ? :)

• @musicmee said in CORNWALL-ESQ:

One of the best accents on here is @LogansDadToo (now I sound a bit odd I'm off :P)

I'm a Norfolk boy, farmers & tractors & sheep sh..cough...shearers ;)
    I'm flattered that you like my accent m8, i can't stand it myself :)
    If we're talking accents then there is 1 that stands out above all others, the legendary @Clumsy-George!

• @kermituk My gamertag is KnifeLife on xbox, same as the forums :)

• I am from Wiltshire i went to elucidation lessons (much needed) now my daughter there is no hope Wiltshire'ism she got in spades

• @eightcloud92966

You can thank Robert Newton fer the pirate accent we all be usin' these 'ere days - although a great many pirates did hail from that part o' the country.

• Core blimey when youngen w***h that talks 1952

• Arhh I be from Penzance. I think it natural we playing Sea of Thieves.
    Still be looking to steal the pirate record from Hastings those blighters.

• @kermituk Gamertag same as forum too. Don't think we could get 20000 Cornishmen these days but a few together could be 'ell up.

Views
34 out of 35