Custom SoT Streaming Overlay and Panels

• I know I will be wanting to do some streaming of this amazing game. So I went ahead and created an overlay and some panels in advance of the launch.

Never created one from scratch like these before. Usually just tweak already made ones

Overlay

Sample Panels

Views
  • @stonedscallywag Ahoy Matey I love the overlay and I am willing to make you an offer I will buy you 3 months of xbox live gold if you let me use the overlay. It is just godly. I wanted to be nice and ask permission first:)

• @StonedScallywag stonefly gt is as follows just friend me and tell me if you want the offer.

• These are awesome dude. Well done!

• @darkthunder158 Thank you and absolutely! Do you want it to say DarkThunder158?

• @dakotam0813 said in Custom SoT Streaming Overlay and Panels:

These are awesome dude. Well done!

Thank you

• @stonedscallywag can you actually use my Streamer name which is K1LLSW1TCHTV. And do you want me to msg you the code on xbox. Also don't give it to me until we have made sure your gold works and everything is fine. Thanks my friend:)

• @darkthunder158 said in Custom SoT Streaming Overlay and Panels:

@stonedscallywag can you actually use my Streamer name which is K1LLSW1TCHTV. And do you want me to msg you the code on xbox. Also don't give it to me until we have made sure your gold works and everything is fine. Thanks my friend:)

Yeah man go ahead and shoot it over I will get working on it. THANK YOU

• @stonedscallywag nice work. What software you using to make the overlays?

• @touchdown1504 Photoshop

• @stonedscallywag you're welcome I purchased the gold and I am waiting for and email. And Thanks:)

• @stonedscallywag Sorry to keep you waiting the code should be here soon so I can msg you it. It still on the preparing section on my best buy account. It has already been 23 minutes and it said it is mailed within an hour. I would just work on it for the time being and not give it to me until you have your gold reedemed.

• @stonedscallywag you still there scally?

• @StonedScallywag Idk how people will feel about this opinion, but having an overlay, even a facecam for SoT, is terrible. The game is so beautiful and picturesque that having ANYTHING on the screen is an unnecessary distraction.

• @iqueyt yeah I see your point, but for me I can't go back now, I already bought scally a 3 month gold subscription.

• One of the best thing in this game is that the hud is very minimalistic, offering a plain, great view at the amazing environment. I'd say your overlay just kills it completely. I've seen Loeya playing SoT on her channel with just her cam and nothing more: it was perfect. Games doesn't need frames, neither does viewers, it's only a matter of ego ;)

• @thejolirouge All streaming is basically ego.

I understand where your coming from on it being a beautiful game and I have made some tweaks to it to widen it out and not take up as much room on the screen.

• I want one! How do I get it?

Views
1 out of 18