Hoist the mainsail!

• Hello everybody! I'm Mikka (IRL) or Maeko, or NiBiggie as a character. Soon 32 years old, graphic designer and coming from Switzerland, french part.

I fell in love with Sea Of Thieves when the game has been announced and I was like "meh.....getting an XBox One X for only one game...not so sure about it", and guess what??!!! This game is so tempting that I will get one!

Since the moment I'll be a part of this journey and that I'm new to the XBox One, I share with you my gamertag so you can add me if you want to, my GT is: MikkaMaeko.

Oh, and I speak french and english.

See you on the ocean folks!

Views
  • @mikkamaeko Welcome aboard matey.

• @mikkamaeko
    Welcome aboard matey

• Welcome to the seas, friend. But be careful, there's pirates out there.

Keep your spyglass on the horizon!

• We are all part of the Ocean. Welcome.

• @mikkamaeko welcome to the sea! Can’t wait to plunder you!

• Captain Prawn bids ye a warm welcome and wishes ye well on the Sea of Thieves.
    But be fair warned. If ye see m' sails on the horizon thar be no quarter given sez I yarhar!! 🦐

• @mikkamaeko Welcome aboard!

• Thanks everyone!

@DutchDeadSchot yeah only because I'm Swiss right XD! Try me * ___ *

• @mikkamaeko Ahoy welcome aboard ☠

• salut matelot! Pourquoi n'y joue-tu pas sur PC? la bonne nouvelle c'est que ce jeu est cross-play donc on sera tous ensemble X-box et PC ^^

• @sir-wakter Hello! simplement parce que mon PC est un peu naze et que là j'ai juste pas la place pour me faire un coin PC. Aussi, je préfère jouer posé sur un canap que d'être sur une chaise de bureau :).

Après je précise que je suis sur Xbox parce que j'ai déjà vu pas mal de discrimination malgré un jeu cross-platform, genre "on recrute que du joueur PC". D'où ma précision :).

Views
1 out of 12