Introducing myself!

• Hello, everyone! I haven't been able to test this beaut in the Technical Alpha, but once the Closed Beta released, you bet I was on that for as long as I could. Not including this recent playtime, I have about 2 days and 3 hours clocked in, which isn't as much as I would like, but I feel like it was just enough to get me hooked into this game as much as I'm into the grog!

First and foremost, I'm Matt, 19, and man do I love this game more thanc I expected. Everything from the gorgeous waters, the tropical, luscious islands, and coupled with the surprisingly intense PVP [ especially when you're protecting your booty, quite literally in both ways! ], and thrilling adventure of conquering the seas, I gotta say that this makes me feel connected to not only my own character, but also my crewmates. Even other fellow pirates who anchor by my side to share tales, play some tunes, and seeing who can empty their grog barrel the fastest have given me such memorable memories. Despite the fact that some pirates like to bully you, even knowing you're deprived of gold and booty, just know that those pirates are silly slaggers who are scrapping gold and desperate, as my friend Humphrey the Hoarder once told me.

On a more serious note, I'm simply exited to get into the depths of this game upon full release and be on the race to becoming a Legendary Pirate/Pirate Legend. It's going to be a great adventure, and I've already got my dedicated crew set together for when it's time to become a Legendary Crew! Even so, I want many friends to play this game with, so please, don't be afraid to add and talk with me, cause I'm all down for getting deeply involved with this community! My GT is obviously there, but just in case, it's Kawaii Dumpling. I'll be looking forward to making many new friends, sharing my tales here, and few drinks with you guys, and hopefully leave my mark not only in this community, but in the world of Sea Of Thieves.

Views
  • @kawaii-dumpling Welcome aboard matey.

Views
1 out of 2