I can't download the beta client with the Xbox Insider Hub on PC

• I am a Xbox Insider for 3 years now and i tried to sing up into the scale test but i only get the message "your registration is take longer than expected. " since few hours. And there is a big blue button with "pending". If i click it I get the msg to try it again later.
    Are the server down or did I smth wrong?

Views
  • @jablode Ahoy there! Sorry to hear you are having this issue. You are doing nothing wrong, however...

If you are receiving the "Pending" or "Unauthorised" message on the PC or Xbox versions of the Xbox Insider Hub, your application to be an Insider has not yet finished being processed. This can take up to 24 hours to complete.

If after 24 hours you still having issues, please contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com

• But he has already been an Xbox insider for 3 years. This sounds like he would not need to wait for his insider registration to be approved.

• @mistermoomoo The wait is also applied when enrolling into the Sea of Thieves stress test programme... not just the Xbox Insider part...

• @musicmee hey iv just pre ordered the game , went on the windows store , and the "sea of thieves Closed beta says .. " sea of thieves closed beta is not currently available . now i pre ordered it try take part in the beta and i cant . any ideas

• this is how it looks like

• @djacid25 Are you accessing the Closed Beta page via the Xbox Insider Hub?

• @djacid25 To be fair, this isn't the beta, so I'm not sure pre ordering works. To join the Scale Test you must be an Xbox Insider or have played the beta before. If you're an Xbox Insider, check your Insider Hub under Insider Content. But there is a major problem for XIers right now, so be wary, mate. :D

• @musicmee i am .but because im unable to download the beta sea of thieves , it wont show up in the xbox insider hub . im so confused right now

Views
8 out of 9