Is that your timbers shivering or are you happy to see me?

• Avast boys, girls, and all ye landlubers between!
    Captain Handicap of the good ship 'Blue Badge' here. I have had a huge interest in all things pirate and of the era since I was a child.
    I only managed a few days of play at the end of the last test due to reasons related to my handicap username!
    I am a father of 5... yes 5... not a typo! Amature pilot and inventor/tinkerer.

I hope to meet many new shipmates on the forum and in game.

I am also currently half way through building a studio next to my garden workshop purely for streaming and video editing... though have been told I have to allow the kids in there with their instruments from time to time!!

Well thats me in a nutshell. See you in the forums people!

Views
  • Ahoy there @captainhandicap!

Nice to see a friendly face around these parts. Welcome aboard the forums!

Ooooh you're a musician? Any favourite intrument or do you dabble in all areas?

Glad to hear you got to play in the beta... Hope to see you out there again soon on the high seas!

• @Musicmee
    Ahoy! I do dabble with the odd instrument but no longer have the dexterity to play anything properly, though I do enjoy whipping out the electric uke from time to time.
    The studio is mostly for gaming, voice over work and for the kids music. We have an electric guitarist, acoustic guitarist and an aspiring young pianist in the house right now 😂🤣

What is it you play?

I hope our paths cross in game for sure, feel free to add me for when that faitfull day we hoist sails oncemore comes.

Views
2 out of 3