Bought game on microsoft store it's been 3 days still no black dog code

• As title says Bought game on microsoft store it's been 3 days still no black dog code, I've contacted microsoft several times, none of them know what I'm talking about. Has anyone gotten their code whe buying from microsoft store? If so how?

Views
  • @iambroli you will not receive a code from the Microsoft Store preorders, you will see the game available to download in your library or you may have to download through the Xbox Insider Hub.

• If you bought from the Microsoft store, the SoT closed beta should appear in the ready to install section on xbox or the your library on windows 10. It should also say in the store that the black dog pack is owned (it does for me, but I got mine of amazon), if not then you will get it by release.

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in Bought game on microsoft store it's been 3 days still no black dog code:

@iambroli you will not receive a code from the Microsoft Store preorders, you will see the game available to download in your library or you may have to download through the Xbox Insider Hub.

This is from the email rare sent me before closed beta started

PC installation for players who are redeeming a 'Black Dog Pack code'

1. On PC press the Windows key and type in 'Microsoft Store' and press 'ENTER'

2. Verify the account you wish to have access is logged in. This should be evident at the top right of the screen.

3. Select 'Redeem a code' from the drop down found at the top right.

I bought the game, I'm in the beta, the black dog pack is not listed in any email, library nor have I gotten a code

1. Enter your code and Select 'Next'

2. On success you should get a window like below. Select 'Confirm' to add the Black Dog Pack + the Closed Beta access to your account.

I got the beta with no black dog pack.

• @iambroli Black Dog Pack is not available for the Beta, it will be available at launch.

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in Bought game on microsoft store it's been 3 days still no black dog code:

@iambroli Black Dog Pack is not available for the Beta, it will be available at launch.

So everyone saying they got their email with the code are lying?

• @iambroli No, if you pre-ordered through an external provider that is not the Microsoft store you would have received a code for the Beta, but the Black Dog codes have not been sent to anyone, nor is the set even in the game to be used.

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi

Weird that rare would send out instructions on how to claim it no?

• @iambroli Well you need to claim it to get the beta for those that pre-ordered elsewhere so it's not weird at all

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi

So everyone who bought it from everywhere BUT microsoft got it?

Where did you get it? did you get your black dog code yet?

• @iambroli No. Black Dog Pack is not available yet you will get your Black Dog set upon release. Don’t worry about anything else, no one has the Black Dog set at this time.

• sorry to necro post, but now after release, how does one go about redeeming their black dog pack, i have yet to recive an email from Microsoft with any kind of code and have not gotten the items in game automatically. I'm not sure what the process is, unless it's still just a waiting game.

• @f1re-dra9on I got an Xbox Message saying thanks for pre-order and to redeem the black dog pack code. In the App (not the phone app) there is a button to click below that message. Clicked and redeemed.

Views
12 out of 13