Plunder Valley riddle....

• So my 4 part riddle leads me to an eagle hunter and then 9 paces from him, and the 9 paces north east leads me to dig on a giant rock lols. Anyone know about this eagle hunter riddle? Is the riddle actually wrong?

Views
  • @lynchmafioso Hmm, don't know that one. Are you using the pace counter by holding down right trigger while having the compass equipped?

• @lynchmafioso said in Plunder Valley riddle....:

So my 4 part riddle leads me to an eagle hunter and then 9 paces from him, and the 9 paces north east leads me to dig on a giant rock lols. Anyone know about this eagle hunter riddle? Is the riddle actually wrong?

CC : @IOnEI-Falcon
    Hiya, I also got this one - The hunter (i think) is painter onto a white "alter"..? I couldnt find it either, so i raised a bug report and was told the answer was in the forums - which is how i discovered your post - still not discovered the loot though!

SF

• @x-shadowfixer-x dont know if you guys are still having trouble with this riddle but i solved it.

• Eagle hunter in a paint on the mountain not the one on top..

I have found it in first beta (look at 11:28):

• There are two eagle hunter paintings on plunder island. One at the very too painted on some stone tablets. Go north off the cliff till you drop down and you'll find a second painting with a red eagle head.

• That island is so annoying because there are multiple clues that tell you to locate something that the island has more than one of.

It's super ambiguous.

Views
1 out of 7