**Competition** Loot yourself a Lizalaroo Lantern during Beta. (Community Competition)

• Ahoy all pirates old and new!
    Welcome to another competition with a chance to loot a Lizalaroo Lantern during Beta!

This time we want yer screenshots!

As there is no NDA during Beta this gives you all a great chance to capture that special moment for you during your time in the game.

Simply post your screenie here in this thread, and whoever's gets the most votes will win a lizalaroo lantern like @jeph86 did.

Competition runs from 24th January til 31st January.
    Only one screenshot per gamertag, any others will be deleted.
    The community will vote for their favourite, the winner being the most voted for during the competition period.

Views
  • Competition is now open!

• @lizalaroo Allow me, fair lady, to open the contest.alt text

• alt text

Calm before the storm

• I took about 40-odd screen shots of the Chest of Sorrows yesterday...ah...this Prop Tinker is quite happy! Sadly I have not seen one Galleon with the Skeleton Fish...my primary Prop target! The quest goes on...and on! :-D

• I dun' goofed it, this time... At least someone is having a fun time!

• I must have drunk too much Grog...or do you see it too?

• alt text

A little of the ultrawide, taken while flying

• alt text
    Sorry for it being blurry its from the stream.
    If youd like to see the entire clip heres the link: https://clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessSarcasticSwallowCopyThis

• Sunset Sea

• Some great screenies posted so far! Well done!
    Loving what you're all bringing to this thread :D

• Stunning Treasure

• Guys, how to recive this game? Only Pre-Order?

• I'm going to give this competition a nudge - if you haven't seen the sorts of items that the masterful @lizalaroo has created in the past, then take it from me - ye don't want to be missin' out on this 'ere chance at one.

• Eh, let me duplicate this from screenshot thread..

When grog barrel on your ship is completely empty and you NEED tavern lady to refill it.
    alt text

• Oh wait, only one screenie. Right, no double mermaids and chimney chests for ya :D

• Mythical Creatures and Forgotten Legends

• https://voj9aa.bn1301.livefilestore.com/y4mq9eEBdZH8hF9PhfKZHP1RAdBnzh-2hluRahnHfLUouP1XW6LO6Flyf-6ZwmhK-NkSqbNlZ8Q_6cI1FuRxrykIOZ2ZQbnJfR-FEz2R2gUv8RLsW1rcm8Xl8QX2f6hMwEEL8SITlN_UrVkHvH9ghI5V_XZBUoWICQbqLuuq2VvikuqaXMsjxXgkXeb6GrsvzKV0rbw7Yimg_3hnSwqKNio2w?width=1024&height=576&cropmode=none

I really wanted to show my SS of my collection of boom booms all tucked away waiting to to be used haha but figured this was more picturesque :P

• Sunset at Crook's Hollow

alt text

I'm winning that lantern d****t. 😂

• Make me an offer i can´t refuse my greedy friend!
    :D
    ARRRR!

• What a day to be alive am i rite?

• "Breaking Through the Storm"

• Coral Ruins

alt text

• A hearty helping of loot!
    alt text

• "Nostalgia"

alt text

• @darkmore111 seen this happen other day to 3 sloops one after other in a row....looked like a UFO tractor beam lol

• @saintgobnait said in **Competition** Loot yourself a Lizalaroo Lantern during Beta. (Community Competition):

Coral Ruins

alt text

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Where'd you find that?!?

• @AssassinsKing98 S-16 on the map!

• Death

• @saintgobnait wow I've got to see that with me own eyes. Good discovery!

Views
1 out of 88