So....... I'm making me a bucket.

• How can any self respecting pirate not have a bucket.....

Just made up so far. Next the paint. 'Iron' rings and rope handle to come later.

Now painted

Views
  • @lizalaroo Nice!!!

• What's it made of? 3D printed?

• @rufustheblakman Eva foam, hand cut.

• @lizalaroo Pretty dang cool! I assume your going to paint it and add a handle?

• @rufustheblakman Yup, just trying out some new foam that arrived this week. Much better than what I've used before. I'll post another pic when it's finished :)

• @lizalaroo said in So....... I'm making me a bucket.:

How can any self respecting pirate not have a bucket.....

Just made up so far. Next the paint. 'Iron' rings and rope handle to come later.

Hopefully that's not an "FPS Gamer Tryhard Get Gud Skrub" (Mod edited) buck3t???????

• @WAW-Gunn Sneaky edit but using a number for sweary words don't count either lol gonna have to edit :D

• @lizalaroo No probs, wasn't sure exactly what we were/weren't allowed to use, so tried to cover the bases.

• @lizalaroo
    I have one question, and one question only.
    Will this bucket be able to hold water and/or vomit?

As always Liz, I'm really looking forward to the finished product!!

• @erinom3
    Thanks me matey!
    I reckon it will be watertight me matey! Might have to try it out when it's finished me thinks :D

• @lizalaroo I love how all these posts start with so....... :D

• @lizalaroo That's going to be great! Do you need to bail water often? I've yet to encounter cannon holes in my walls, but anything is possible.

• @icecreammanatee You never know when a bucket might come in handy :D

• @lizalaroo Awesome as always! Can't wait to see it finished !!! 😊

• @lizalaroo are you using balsa wood for this? I would be interested to know what your medium is for these art pieces.

• I wouldn't be surprised if @lizalaroo would one day make a full scale replica of the Sloop or Galleon. 😅

Looks amazing!

• @zombie-p1ague Eva foam, as always :)

• @thor-von-blitz
    Can you imagine Rare selling a build a galleon kit? (For the p***s like me who can't make something out of raw materials like Liz)
    My god... that would be amazing

• @erinom3 Wouldn't it just! I think that would be a tad ambitious for me.
    But I am looking forward to making lots of new things after beta.

• @lizalaroo I have 2 questions...

@rufustheblakman Eva foam, hand cut.

What is Eva Foam, and why is it so special to have its own name (Eva)?

I reckon it will be watertight me matey! Might have to try it out when it's finished me thinks :D

Will you be testing it with Water or Vomit? O.o

• @its-stoobs

I think I might give it a try with water lol

• @lizalaroo So, Posh and greedy foam?

• Lol hmmmmm I might have to try this some time lol

• @its-stoobs Haha! That's another way of putting it. It's quite a dense foam that's easy to cut and stick together. The foam I use isn't very spongy so you can paint it quite easily too.

• @lizalaroo Sounds really interesting, Wish I was so creative...

• @zombie-p1ague Ooooo I love that! Thanks for sharing. Might have to have a go at a hat too when I get me Pirate.

• Aside from awaiting for March 20th, awaiting to see what beautiful creation @lizalaroo is working on is just as good!
    I can't wait to see the finished result...

I've been waiting for this opportunity to pitch an idea for a future project your way. (Only for selfish reasons of course).

A BLUNDERBUSS!!!
    I don't have any other reason why, other than it'd be a super cool wall hanger.
    What do you think? It looks challenging...

• @thorhammer3 I've actually has the pleasure of seeing Ricardo's blunderbuss in real life! It is amaaaaazing!
    Here's @KattTruewalker with the blunderbuss and me with me lantern.

• That's awesome!!!!!!!

• @lizalaroo Ha Ha! What a good picture! Oh my, @KattTruewalker looks to be holding you up for your lantern...lol

• nice work

• @lizalaroo that is sooooooo freaking awesome I’m very impressed. Your painting skills are soooo much better then mine. I am great at sculpting and I’m going to be buying some EVA foam. I will have to make a lantern and pirate hat. But I’ll be honest I’ll proly make mine out of wood and turn them into bedside lamps.

My issue is I know I’m gunna find a few friends to do the painting for me.

Views
1 out of 33