Cannot access alpha

• I've received an email inviting me to the Xbox one closed alpha but the email had the wrong gamer tag so therefore I haven't actually received said invite, any way I can get an invite,
    Jaba x 98

Views
  • Whatever gamer tag you were invited to is the only gamertag you are eligible to play on. From your profile it looks like this Gamertag recently joined the community about a half hour ago.

• The alpha phase has ended anyway. You got time until 24.01.2018 to prepare your accounts for closed beta though ;)

• @wype0ut-ger said in Cannot access alpha:

The alpha phase has ended anyway. You got time until 24.01.2018 to prepare your accounts for closed beta though ;)

The alpha phase did end, but since his alt gamertag was eligible for the alpha it should also be eligible for the closed beta later this month.

• Wish you luck my friend hope you figure it out

• @hammeric said in Cannot access alpha:

The alpha phase did end, but since his alt gamertag was eligible for the alpha it should also be eligible for the closed beta later this month.

Yea obviously, that is the reason why i wrote that he has time until beta to manage his accounts.

Views
1 out of 6