Dear Rare: The passing of Holycrusader78

• Dear Rare,

Black Spot Shanties have lost an irreplaceable member of their crew, Preacherman. He passed away today, January 12 2018 due to a head on collision in southern California. He leaves behind his Fiance and 5 children. Preacherman was always so approachable and a pleasure to talk to. He was extremely excited to play this game and sail the open seas with his crew mates, engaging in all sorts of piracy and adventure. Unfortunately he will not get the opportunity.

His beloved crew mates would humbly ask if something in Sea of Thieves could be dedicated to Preacherman. A poster at an outpost, A drink at the tavern, an engraving on the ship banister or something of the like.

If any other Pirates are of the same mind, reply to this thread with "Aye". Maybe if we get enough Ayes, Preacherman can be immortalized in the Sea of Thieves. A bitter sweet memory, for an amazing individual.

I feel that this post is inadequate, but how does one begin to put into words the loss of a father and a loved one.

Thank you Rare for your consideration in this matter. And thank you to all who support this.
    @Rare-Employee
    @Global-Moderators
    @Deckhands
    @Founder
    @Pioneer

Views
  • Aye to this

• Thank you @Yualee

Aye

• @Valimore Aye

• Aye to this as well.

• Aye, I knew Preacherman/Holycrusader78 and i think this is a good way to remember him

• Aye! Pray for his family through this very sad time.😢

• https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25679/need-help

• Aye. Prayers as well for the Family and Friends are encouraged.

• Aye RIP :(

• Aye! Prayers to the family

• Aye for my boy up stairs.

• I do not mean to be insensitive, however I am going to close this down as we have a thread I’ve linked below for this cause. I welcome everyone to head over there and share memories and condolences there.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25679/need-help

Views
1 out of 13