I never knew I needed a 1 liter steel Tankard...

• Until I got one:
    alt text

*Disclaimer I didn't make this, but it may come in handy for future cosplay?

Seriously; the only con I have found with it is that being metal and un-insulated it cools coffee pretty fast.
    Pros:
    Ambidextrous - perfect for left and right handed people.
    Stainless steel - Any damage you manage to do to it just add character
    1 freaking liter - I can almost fit 3 bottles of beer in this thing. if you are a slow drinker just fill it with ice and plant the bottle inside it. -Great for long voyages-
    Tankard design - Hollow bottom prevents the usual coffee and condensation rings on your desk say: good bye to coffee and beer coasters!
    Simple finish - more artistic types can easily engrave images/designs or create other decorative wraps (if someone comes up with a way for me to get the "Ambush at skull cove" image of this thing I will lose my freaking mind).
    Saves dishes - it is the only vessel I will drink from now.

Views
  • @ecljpse Awesome!

• @stacky-a fun facts about this post:

1. The contents of the tankard is rum and coke. A lot of rum!
    2. Never accidentally post publicly on IMGUR. They will roast you faster then sunbathing on a launch pad during a SpaceX launch.
  • @ecljpse Niiiiice! It would increase my SoT bathroom break times incredibly though.

• @musicmee See, for me it reduces the amount of breaks because it prevents me from running downstairs for drink reloads.

• @ecljpse Very smart! Never thought of it that way...

• @ecljpse lol, rum and coke is the best! Did #2 interesting fact occur due to #1? Haha

• Look at that glorious b@stard!

Revel in it!

Very noice! Two Piratey thumbs... way up! :)

• @ecljpse said in I never knew I needed a 1 liter steel Tankard...:

@stacky-a fun facts about this post:

1. The contents of the tankard is rum and coke. A lot of rum!
    2. Never accidentally post publicly on IMGUR. They will roast you faster then sunbathing on a launch pad during a SpaceX launch.

Was it because of the Xbox controller aha! The Internets a cruel mistress! but, i love my elite controller so screw em, even if all the grips always fall of within a month. Personally that's the only reason i have bought the SoT one, because its not an Elite, if it was i would be all over that!

Also im a terrible pirate, i ruined rum for myself because i was stupid and came back from the pub one night and drank a whole bottle of Malibu (Coconut Rum) and for two days i was paralyzed in bed throwing up. Now i cant go near the stuff paha Gonna have to stick near grog!

Or maybe it was because i didnt have a Tankard like that, Rum needs respect and i just drunk it out of anything. Goes to EbaY

• @knifelife
    alt text
    Comments on the imgur post
    @stacky-a
    Yes. The worst part is I am a renown drunken troll. To blindside me INSTANTLY on such a innocent mistake... Props to theshadowlander that man is an IPhone warrior.

• @ecljpse I salute you! Mine is inferior in size (cough) BUT my surname is Morgan which I enjoy immensely in this context!

Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum - Glass tankard

• @knifelife
    Weird, my grips never fell off. I bought the SoT controller to have it glowing beneath my screen while I use my elite LOL!

Concerning the Malibu coconut... Not all Rum is created equal. Almost nothing is as foul as that liquid.

• @str4ightedg3 Nice! Where did you acquire such a relic? The closest thing I got is a Bacardi bandanna.

• @ecljpse Im on my second controller lol, maybe my hands sweat to much, it be the salt water in my veins! And you are right that be some foul cursed liquid, i cant even smell coconut without urging now.

And i love the irony of that "Life?" comment hahaha, coming from a person commenting on tankard pictures on the internet... Pahahaha! I love this time we live in xD

• @knifelife The worst part is I thought my settings were private only. So my phone buzzes (which my notifications are configured to only alert me on very few apps) and BAM! imgur roast. I was completely unprepared.

• @ecljpse

• @ecljpse said in I never knew I needed a 1 liter steel Tankard...:

@str4ightedg3 Nice! Where did you acquire such a relic? The closest thing I got is a Bacardi bandanna.

It was aquired after a friends wedding. I needed to sneak it past the security (an unsavory looking bunch!) so managed to swindle a bridesmaid, at the cost of a Jagerbomb, to lend me her posy and claimed it was to keep it watered as I walked out with her.

• @str4ightedg3
    You bribed a bridesmaid (with alcohol) to use your Captain Morgan mug as a vase for her bouquet to sneak it out of a wedding?!?

That is 100% pirate. I am literally crying laughing right now. I bought my tankard off Amazon! You better have that thing buried with you!

• @ecljpse It was one of my finer moments :D On reflection I should definitely drink more often!

• @ecljpse I uploaded a picture to imgur from my phone accidentally once....had a few comments telling me it wasn't 'upload worthy' within seconds....I simply replied it was a mistake and was sorry to interrupt their obviously extremely busy day haha

was nice of that guy to let you off the hook though...

Views
1 out of 20