Not seeing founders badge

• I see it in my profile but not in my forum posts.

Views
  • Just checking to see if mine is showing

• I’m not seeing mine as well, but it might take a while to update or there must be a way to add a title that unfortunately I’m not aware of.

• @funrollson @Bk-Chez @Evodous Ahoy there mateys! Theres been a on going cache issue on the website where it doesnt have your badges appear.

First thing is dont worry the site still knows you have them and it should say so on your accounts page.

One way we used to be able to get them to re-appear was to do these steps:
    Log out of the forums
    Go into your browser settings
    Delete cookies and cache
    Start a new session and log back in.

That used to fix thw problem, but that may have changed, hope that helps! :)

• @knifelife

Ahoy! Thank you for taking the time and explaining the current issue and posting a way to fix it.

Tried it, did not fix the problem for me.
    No worries though, it appears on my profile just not when I reply or create a post, which is totally fine.

Glad to be a founder though!

• @evodous No worries matey, sorry it didnt work! But it does know that you are a founder at least! So maybe we will bump into each other in the beta!

If ya do don't shoot :P

• @knifelife

Yeah knowing I’m a founder is the only thing that matters, haha..

As for shooting matey, I can’t promise you I won’t ;)

Add me on Xbox if you ever need someone.. Evodous

• @evodous hahaha very wise words indeed! The way i see it if i ask everyone not to shoot me, just means i get more time to line up my shot! ;)

• J'st checking to see if mine shows up too.

Edit: Looks like logging out and in did it for me.

• @jase-d-dakota
    Glad to see it worked for you, show that badge with honour and pride!

Along with a sense of accomplishment

• @funrollson I dont have any far as I know even though ive been sign up for 7 months and played technical alpha

• @x4agamers yep no founders badge even though I've participated, played got emails etc. Oh but I get free access to closed beta for helping build the foundation as per email ......

• @knifelife said in Not seeing founders badge:

@x4AGamers Have you tried this? Or there is more support here -
    Support
    One way we used to be able to get them to re-appear was to do these steps:
    Log out of the forums
    Go into your browser settings
    Delete cookies and cache
    Start a new session and log back in.

That used to fix thw problem, but that may have changed, hope that helps! :)

• comment fait on pour devenir pionner ?

• @katttruewalker Just tried and nothing new :(

• @evodous O dont even have that :( oh well, back to the grind of running a gaming community

• @x4agamers Click on your account page, it will say there if you are a founder. If it does then dont worry about it not appearing below comments your fine.

If its not there and you signed up before Dec 1st maybe start a support ticket and they might be able to help you.

Other then that if you Pre-Order the game you will get access to the beta through that :)

• @knifelife ya its not there and I played in technical Alpha so I was signed up before November> so I will probably have to put a ticket. Also they sent email saying i already will get access to closed beta. So I dont know how they dont reconize me as founder

• @evodous :0

• I've got the same issue right now, I don't see my Founder badge lately. I tried to log off and clean my cache but still not there, even on other devices 😢

Well it's not a big deal but I liked to let other know I've been there for a while.

Views
21 out of 22