Well hello there (5 months overdue introduction)

• Ahoy!

As far as i can remember this is my first post in any forum.. ever!
    But this is also the first time i´ve been deeply engaged with a game, so i feel it´s natural to introduce myself properly as i will be active in this forum.

My name is Ole and I'm 27 years old. Born and raised in Norway but currently living in Sweden where I'm attending watchmaking school.
    When I'm not at school/studying or doing what students do best (drinking grog), you can usually find me in front of my xbox.

I was invited to the technical alpha about 5 months ago right before the gamescom 2017 play session, and i was completely sold after my first voyage on the high seas. Unfortunately i didn't get the chance to play many of the 24h sessions, but i went all in on the last 5-day session and racked up some 100 hours (please don´t judge me, even a watchmaker can loose track of time lol).

Cannot wait to play as much as possible during the beta! I'm always ready for new adventures so feel free to add me if you want to play, GT; Allfader121.

See you all on the high seas, cheers!

Views
  • @allfader121 Hi there, nice to have you here.

• @allfader121 Ahoy welcome apprentice heurologist! Looking forward to seeing you aboard the fun and adventure!

• @syrio-forel Thank you! Can´t wait!

• @allfader121 Welcome aboard, we're really glad you joined us and look forward to meeting you on the high seas!

• Welcome I’m so glad to have you abored. This is a great forums with a lot of amazing people. I hope you make many friends and find new adventures with us as the vastness of the sea continues to grow.

• @katttruewalker May the winds be in our favor!

• @zombie-p1ague Thanks! The community alone makes this game even more enjoyable.

• @allfader121 so very very true and as the game and the community grows it’s just going to continue to get better and better. I’m honestly really excited to see how it happens.

• @allfader121
    Ahoy there,
    Welcome to SoT

If a crew ye be looking for, look no further.
    We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

Views
1 out of 10