Multiple account problem

• I know this happend to a few people.The problem is that i have 2 accounts with 1 email.I recived the mail that i was invited to the technical alpha and i folowed the instructions but later i noticecd that i accidently made another account in the procces and because of that i am not able to acces my old account on the microsoft store and insider hub.If anyone has any questions or can help pls msg.

Views
  • @copak13 Have you tried submitting a support ticket here? You can also try changing the email of one account, at least temporarily, to something else then log out and try logging out with your email again.

• @copak13 Also, because this is an Xbox Gamertag specific issue, you may want to contact Xbox support directly. They will have more tools and be able to get you access to your old/the right Gamertag.

Contact Xbox Support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

• @musicmee Do you think that changing my microsoft store gamertag would work?

• @copak13 Somehow you need to be signed into the Microsoft Store with the Gamertag that was mentioned in the email you have recently received.

• help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassse

• @burnnz-loyer What do you need help with?

• These are issues with your MS/Xbox account, and therefore should be directed to their support as Rare will be unable to assist with this.

• @waitedtag511779 That will depend on which account is verified. I would recommend that when you speak to Xbox/MS Support that you specifically state which account you want to have remain, and which can be deactivated, and then verify the email associated with that account as one that you utilize.

Views
1 out of 9