My wallet broke...

• So today my wallet broke and all the coins of all the currencies I use (2) that I never am able to get easily rid of, just evenly rolled under every single piece of slightly elevated furniture in my working places dining room... All that in front of about 30 of my co-workers. Needless to say the first thing I did was going to the SoT store to get a golden skull sunken treasure pirate captains wallet to use for the rest of my life.
    Oddly enough, there isn't one.
    Since pirates are all about the booty (and even tho they did probably not use wallets), I make a request for an official SoT golden skull sunken treasure pirate captains wallet to be added to the store.

And also off topic. Is Rare ever going to make a Doors Open Day so us, fans, can come and fangirl scream at everything and everyone around us?
    Oh and add otters...

Views
  • @tuls-elbaroda Im going with this add otter thing....

• @jcmdeadpool Yeesssss, good. Let the numbers of the followers of the otter grow! Muahahahaahhaahahahah hah!

• @tuls-elbaroda I dunno about a wallet, but i would like to see a coin purse/sack/pouch. I think that would fit the era :D

alt text

• @knifelife It certainly would! But it might look a little weird when I start paying my Iceland frozen battered haddock from a pouch. Not to mention it would kinda make me wanna throw the pouch on the counter and leave like the richest b****s... Thing is I can't really afford that :c .

• @retto-elbaroda Sure it might be expensive and weird afterwards, but for those two minutes you will be one B**F! Lol!

Would totally be worth it xD

• @knifelife I'm putting that on my bucket list, lol!

• I agree that a SoT wallet needs to be made

Views
1 out of 8