Wars of Eredhar

• Greetings, fellow sailors

I come before you with a humble request. For the past years I've been working on a book, entitled Wars of Eredhar. Wars of Eredhar is a fantasy novel, currently under development, which takes place in a well-designed fictional universe of Eredhar. It is actually a whole new world, with frightful creatures, characters that you will love or hate from the bottom of your hearts and fictitious places where you may want to see with your own eyes. A while back I have released 2 chapters, just for giggles and they received decent enough reviews, making me take a step back and look at this with a whole new set of eyes.

All I am asking is for your kindness and support for a fellow sea dog, in giving a like, a share and a smile over what I hope to be an interesting book. We can raise a mug of grog on the Wars of Eredhar Facebook Page, or we can start our journey through Eredhar, on Wattpad. Or heck, if you bunch want, we can even go to a sort of official Website.

All in all, I want to thank you guys for any like, share, good or ever bad thought, for it means the world to me. And now, as I always say....

Safe travels,
    Andrew

Views
    community
  • Hey @eredhar!

I've gone ahead and dropped you a Like on Facebook! I wish you great fortune in this endeavor!! I'm a big sucker for fantasy so I really hope you get all the recognition you deserve!

Keep on keeping on!

• @siriondb Oh my..do you smell that? It smells like grog! You have mug of it from me mate.

Views
community
2 out of 3