Awesome Games Done Quick 2018

• Hello All ye Sea Dogs!!

It is that time of the year again for the Awesome Games Done Quick speed running marathon! If you don't know what this is, well I highly suggest checking it out! TL:DR they play games as fast as physically possible, for example they're doing Skyrim start to finish in 50 minutes.

Here is some Event Information:

Games Done Quick
    Schedule
    Twitch Stream

The event will be running from January 7th to January 14th so definitely check it out, and if you can, please donate to this amazing cause!

Which games are you looking forward to watching!? There's some old Rare titles in there!

Views
  • @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Quite a line up, there! I'm definitely looking forward to some of these: Skyrim, 007, Super Mario Galaxy, Mass Effect. The list goes on! It should give us all something to do while we wait for the beta that's coming very soon™ ;)

• @whenkoalasattak Donkey Kong Country 2 is one that I'm looking forward to, along with the Sonic and Zelda series ones!

• @whenkoalasattak very very soon :D

Would say Skyrim. I dont know the Blues Brothers game yet, but I love the film, so I will definitly try watch this.

• I really can’t wait for the Zelda ones thank you so much this looks awesome! Anything to distract me from thinking about the beta lol

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi I am always in awe while watching these! Thanks for the links!

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Ofcause Sea of Thieves!!! :D

Views
6 out of 7