About the game Group and solo

• Like the title says

I-d like to know more about the sea of thieves game mode.

Do i need 4 other player in order to log in and play?

There is any "Matchmaking system" that provide a way to find a crew?

I'm confused about how the all thing works. When i create the character where do i spawn? In a ship with my pre-made team?

And if i want to play late at night when my friend are not online?

Many questions, zero answers.

Hope u will help me.

Views
  • @corvonero91 Ahoy there!

Many answers coming...

You don't need 4 players as you can play as a single player, 3 or 4 players. Matchmaking will add more players to your crew depending on the limit you set. When you spawn into a new game you find yourself normally at an outpost with a ship docked up and ready to take! Playing late night... you can hop onto the small single player sloop and just sail away on your own!

I hope these quick answers help.

• @musicmee

Totally love it.

Thank you.

• I saw a dev video where they said this is, "A single player game in a multi player world." How you decide to progress through it is up to you. You can be a solo pirate or part of a crew!

Edit: I found the video I was talking about. It's a little long but worth watching

• Here's an 8 minute long summary of the progression system that also talks about how players are on their own journey.

• After re-watching the progression walkthrough, I noticed that player's names/Gamertags aren't visible when viewing proposed voyages laid out on the table. Will it be up to crew members to go "Whoa! Who's legendary voyage is that!?" or will owner's names be added into the final build?

• @nos37 I believe so.
    Hey, if it were your legendary voyage wouldn't you want to be able to stand smugly in the corner and say "Yeah, that's my contribution..."

Views
1 out of 7