It's Friday, sitting here waiting for the beta like...

• Here is hoping beta will be tonight or tomorrow. If not, this is going to be a long weekend!

Views
  • @jonn-havoc have you checked out the discord groups? There are a lot of great people to talk with. I know the wait can get to you and the anticipation of it all.
    You can try to keep starting new forum threads like I have seen you been doing👍

• @zombie-p1ague

I have yet to use discord. I've only found out about it a few months ago actually.

• @jonn-havoc

Come hang out with us at Fortune!

• @jonn-havoc https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25076/a-place-to-tell-us-about-yer-discord-group-mk-ii

This is a thread and I think all the discord groups are represented there. There is also a very good neutral reddit discord group as well.

• @siriondb

I've been meaning to ask you, have you ever been a member of Pyracy Pub (.com)? That icon looks very familiar.

• @jonn-havoc I belive he said his icon or flag was made just for him by his partner. It is in the Jolly Roger forum thread I made. It’s honestly really cool. 🙌hype🙌

• @jonn-havoc

Eh no! My Flag was designed entirely by my girlfriend. The three elements: Dog Skull, Saber, and Laurel represent Loyalty, Battle, and Victory!

• You can join our guild the Black Spot Shanties.

Black Spot Shanties

• @jonn-havoc, it’s very much like that. And also like this:

alt text

• @zevus85 Soon to be known as "We spotted our p*****s".😆😆😆

Views
11 out of 12