More Help

Views
  • Hey, just like everyone had mentioned in your previous post, there is nothing we can do here to help you. You will need to contact Microsoft Support in order to fix whatever issues you are having. For anything Sea of Thieves related, ask here!

• @psych0-knightro I did! and they did not resolve the problem
    This is like my last hope

• @mzargothekhajit

If you are having trouble starting apps the best thing I can suggest is hard reset your system. I'm no IT guy so i won't be of much help.

• @mzargothekhajit
    If you are having trouble with all Microsoft apps, then it is a Microsoft problem!
    If they are unable to help you rectify your problem, i'm pretty sure we won't be able to help on here!!
    Format & reinstall would be my solution!

• @mzargothekhajit Hi there again :) I am really sorry but as we all have said in your other thread there is nothing Rare can do. It would be the same if you went to the Gears of War forum asking for help. Rare is studio making a game on the platform you are having issues with. I would try contacting Microsoft support again. If you are having XBL issues, then that is where you need to focus your efforts. Rare/Sea of Thieves can't do anything for you. Did you use the live chat or phone call for MS support?

• @ionei-falcon Live Chat,i know i just want advice from you guys

Views
6 out of 7