What Will Be In The Beta.

• I Think all the stuff in the trailer will be in the beta. Just in case you dont know what that stuff is i will list it. Merchant Alliance TC, Gunpowder barrels, Chickens, Snakes, Pigs, Spy Glass, Skeleton Fort missions, and the Sniper. Also We Might see the Weapon and Unknown Shop if were lucky.

Views
  • With the release of the Beta, I expect to see a large amount of features that have never been seen before in the Alpha or in teaser videos. Especially with the release in March, the Beta will have to reflect what the game is going to be at launch.

Along with your list, I expect dynamic crews so you can crew up with other players in game or disband and get your own ship. I also expect pirate customization and ship customization.

• @psych0-knightro I'm sure customization will be implemented, though I don't know how I feel about dynamic crews, especially if you already have a full crew.oght be nice though. I suspect they'll have much much more in the final product, considering how much was in the alpha.

• @cptncuttlefish

What's wrong with dynamic crews? Or more fluid crew settings. I was in a sloop with my friend and found another sloop with two guys. We decided we wanted to get on a galleon together. But to do that, we needed to back out, invite each other, and start the session again. This shouldn't be the case. I should be able to invite them to my crew in game, and go to the shipright and spawn the galleon.

• @psych0-knightro I see what you mean. Don't know what I was thinking. Might even be cool if you could free a member in the brig and have them betray their crew. Maybe even a crew of 4 but in 2 sloops. Now I want this.

• @psych0-knightro You can still capture big galleon from other crew.

• I hope this is in the Beta 🤪🍻

• @jendzik58

This is true. But then the original crew spawns on it constantly.

• @psych0-knightro Oh yea your right, i forgot that the beta was so close to launch.

• @psych0-knightro Also Theyre better be quite a bit of new stuff that will be in the game at launch other then what theyve showed so far.

• @psych0-knightro that's the big deal, i really want the game have a great customization, and another types of ships.

• @psych0-knightro I agree. I had several instances of sailing alone (sometimes internet-player roulette is too much) and having a tried-and-true friend show up. I was still on the sloop, but couldn't have a friend just pop in. Maybe a toggle for private/public crew?

Views
11 out of 12