Roleplaying a PIRATE - Would you do it?

• So hypothetically speaking if RARE gave us some sort of option to select what type of players we'd want in our instance

What type of players would you like:

(<) Roleplayers
    ( ) casual
    ( ) Hardcore PVP

Would any of you guys try to roleplay a pirate? Has anyone ever watched any RP streams from twitch.tv or youtube?

encounters could range from hilarious, utterly incredible, or REALLY bad but it would be such a creative outlet to let people improv. I am seeing more and more RP situations in games players will go out of their way just to MOD a game for a ROLEPLAY experience with other players, I would love if rare just one day before releasing gave the game to some solid RP streamers (ClassyPax/Mrmoonhouse/Strippin/TehJamJar) and see the influx of creativity.

Views
  • Every crew I had roleplayed. We used naughtical terms and the only thing we were missing were the accents. I don't think the game would be the same without the roleplay aspect.

• @cptncuttlefish oh I did the accent to the fullest extent. I actually couldn't stop myself without making an effort.

• I switch my roleplay gears off and on, sometimes I go full out, other times I'm just too tired to even speak up.

Views
3 out of 4