Forum badges/titles

• I have been playing on the alpha for the past 5/6 days and I've really enjoyed it. Met some great people, had awsome chases, alot of gold loot and a few amazing crewmates made out of people I just met ingame.

So I hop back on the forums to check what is new and announced for the Beta, I noticed that I still have no badges/titles under my name, i.e. Insider or Technical Alpha.
    I have logged out and cleared my cache/history twice. Logged back in, but it still shows no badges/titles. I have made this account back in June, when I signed up as an Insider.

Does anyone have another idea how to fix this? I'm afraid I could be missing out on Insider News about the Beta, since quite the few pages are not accessible for me :(
    I'd love to hear some ideas how to fix this,

Thanks in advance and I wish you all a merry Christmass / Holiday season!
    Cheers!!

Views
  • I can’t give you a badge but I can give you this 🤪🍻

• I have got EXACTLY the same problem! SOOOO frustrating!

We should make a support ticket, but I just can't find HOW to make a support ticket xD Now I'm searching through this sea of forums to find out :P

• It may be because the insider program is over and they might be dealing with technical issues and programming that may or may not be messing with the website. I'm sure everyone will get something g before the final release of the game though.

• Blame those pesky sharks, they keep biting at the badges :(

• @hetisdeb Want to know something interesting? So I always had my insider, but I didn't get my aplha badge until I logged into the forums on my phone one day at work to post. No idea if that is an actual fix, but it did it for me oddly.

• It could be that you played under another gamer tag, is "HetisdeB" the same name you used in the game?

Views
1 out of 7