A Wee Bit O' Fanart

• I'm back ye scallywags!
    Been playing quite a bit of the game in the past few days and got a bit inspired. Mucking about with all my various brushes in Manga Studio, thought I'd share!
    Also, devs, gimme an axe!
    alt text

Views
    community
  • @galghumor Wow! That is truly a great piece of work! Blown away with the style, to be honest, totally love it!

• @galghumor

This is absolutely amazing. You are a real artist!

• can i get in invite plz

• @galghumor I really like your drawing! Do you think we'll be able to have a shark coat like that? Maybe from killing a shark?

• nice touch with the nails in the pegleg

• @galghumor Wow!! This is awesome! really love the art style and the shark is a nice touch too haha!

• @musicmee @Tarkit0 @Lucid-Stew @stacky-a
    Cheers, folks! Appreciate the kind words!
    @UpstageHoney252
    We can only hope! Would be neat if you could find puzzle pieces around the map (including from sharks) that form a unique piece of clothing.
    @BOHICA2269
    That’s not how it works mate, we cant give ya one, they send out invites in large batches from time to time when the devs need/want more testers. Be patient, you just joined.

• @galghumor Loving the art style and the detail. Any specific software, gear etc you use? I can't even draw stick people properly but my sister loves all things art. (Plus both her birthday AND Christmas are fast approaching) :)

• @wargrym
    I work primarily in digital, using a Cintiq 13hd drawing tablet to draw in Manga Studio. Very happy with the hardware as it works as a secondary monitor aswell, got it second hand to reduce the cost :)

• @galghumor Nice, thankyou.

• Nice One! yes, axes confirmed?

• @galghumor that’s an awesome piece of artwork, how long did it take you to make that?

• @pugmaul
    Dunno, a couple o' hours mayhaps? My artistic process (unless I have a pre-set design plan/description) is just me messing about for gods know how long until I'm reasonably happy with the result.

• @galghumor Please make more :O

• @slipkick01
    I just might ;)

Views
community
1 out of 16