Fanatic Woodpeckers cross-platform guild looking for new members

• Hello,

Me and 2 friends just made a guild and we're trying to grow it into a community. We're almost level 4 and we have 11 members.

Me and my friends are from Europe but we do have a few americans in here aswell.

We have been playing for a few years now. We have roughly 800 hours in the game each so we know the ins and outs of the game but we are not sweaty.

New players are welcome, we'll gladly help you with any questions you might have about the game.

We don't care what platform or region you're on, nor do we care about your age. We have only two requirements: - be nice to your fellow guildies and please sail on a ship that is pledged to the guild so we can grow it together. Pledge your own ship or join one that is already pledged if you don't have one, it doesn't matter. Feel free to join anyone in the guild. We will be buying more ships for the guild if it will be needed.

We understand that not everyone plays this game all the time so you don't have to worry about getting kicked for taking breaks from the game (unless it's been a really long time and you've actually quit the game).

Leave a message below with your in-game name if you are interested in joining.

Views
  • Xbox GT is Utopianbear5697

• @utopianbear5697 Hello, I sent you an invite. Welcome!

• Xbox GT is Dist4nt2748

• @dist4nt2748 Sent an invite. Welcome to the guild

• Would love to join a guild like this if there’s room. I’m a new ps5 player but long time lurker of SOT. Got a sloop and a brig and I’m east coast America.
    Gamertag is, xi fffrant1c ix

• @felyth im interested ive been playing this game for a while and took a break and am getting used it again and im okay at the game gamertag is Phantomz1520

• Haven’t played the game in a while but me and a buddy sail on a sloop together and used to play all the time. Can’t promise I will be on all the time but would like to join if you will let us. Also have no idea how guilds work
    My Xbox GT: Garbag3man117
    Friends Tag: Zutiki

• @garbag3man117
    Forgot to mention I also have a Brig if that helps. And my friend has like 3 million gold and could buy a ship

• @xi-fffrant1c-ix @Phantomz1520 @Garbag3man117 I sent you all invites (to your friend Zutiki aswell). Welcome guys/gals! See you on the seas!

• My GT is BBQDrew1140 and I can pledge one of each ship type right away.

• @bbqdrew1140 Hello, I sent you an invite. Welcome!

• I’d like to join!

• @onyxblaze113 Hey, I sent you an invite, the xbox app is acting up, been trying to invite you for hours.Anyway, welcome!

• I would like to join active now psn KiritoKamado7

• @kiritokamado7 Hello, I sent you an invite. See you on the seas!

• Small update: We are now almost level 8 and have 15 pledged ships. Also there are only 2 spots left.

• ZomZomZombie483 is my tag!

• @zomzomzombie483 Hello, I just sent you an invite. Welcome!

• Xbox GT -XDemi7538

• I would like to join
    My PSN is Captain_salty777

• Add me😁

• Hiya,
    My Xbox Gamer Tag is WeaselBath.
    Please can I join?
    Thanks!

• steam name is snowwolf, SOT name is Onesnowwolf

Views
1 out of 25