Join our new ps5 community

• 🏴‍☠️ Join the Rogue Horizons Crew! 🏴‍☠️

BRAND NEW COMMUNITY

Ahoy, mateys! Are ye ready to set sail on the adventure of a lifetime? The Rogue Horizons crew be lookin' fer bold buccaneers like yerself to join our ranks and plunder the seven seas!

🌊 About Us:
    Rogue Horizons be a tight-knit community of pirates seekin' thrills, treasures, and tall tales on the high seas. With a PS5 community and a heart as big as the ocean, we be offerin' a place fer all kinds of sailors to call home.

⚔️ What We Offer:

Endless adventures await on the open waters, from huntin' legendary beasts to uncoverin' buried treasure.
    A friendly and welcoming community where ye can make new mates and share yer tales of triumph and woe.
    Regular events and challenges to test yer mettle and earn yer place among the legends of the sea.
    A PS5 community fer next-gen plunderin' and swashbucklin' like ye've never seen before!
    🦜 Join the Crew:
    If ye be ready to hoist the sails, raise the Jolly Roger, and join us on the journey of a lifetime, then weigh anchor and set a course for adventure with the Rogue Horizons crew! All ye need to do is join our Discord server and introduce yerself - the sea awaits, me hearties!

looking FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS AND ADMINS NOW!!!!

DISCORD LINK: [mod removed - If you want to invite to external spaces you will need to DM]

Fair winds and following seas, me hearties! We'll see ye on the open waters. 🌊🏴‍☠️

Views
    communityeventsstory & lorecompetition
  • @berk915 how do I join up?

• @duldragon92 you can add Guitarmastr7 on PSN or go to our discord https://discord.gg/H5veUFvfYD

• I reacted and read the rules like I was told to but I can't get access to the discord

Views
communityeventsstory & lorecompetition
1 out of 4