Xbox S/X still crashes regularly...

• So just to let the team know (dunno if they actually read this stuff), it is still happenning.

I had high hopes when I saw the big juicy update, and read about that the crashes should stop on consoles... but no. It is still going full force. :( Learned it the hard way yesterday while trying to get my 10-win streak in hourglass...

Oh and also, the Merchant still didn't give me my crates after I bought them yesterday. Had to buy something I didn't need from the shipwright to unfreeze her.

Well, on for another month of crashes then.. :(

Views
  • I was concerned that the crashes would be like blackscreens where some people just get stuck with them. Hopefully they continue to find ways to minimize them.

I had the crashes for a couple of months and so far haven't crashed at all yet (I play a lot) since the update.

I don't HG though.

It seems to me they are making some progress on it. I've seen people around say that it improved things for them.

• @el-glaude that’s unfortunate. After being plagued by it for 3 months, the update seems to have fixed it for me.

Raise a support ticket and let them know.

• @WolfManbush

I am happy to know that everything seems good on your side, mate. Let's hope it stays that way. But you are right, it seems like there is progress. I just played like 3-4 hours in hourglass on my PC because I didn't want to crash, but my crewmate was on Series X and he never crashed once... So yeah, maybe it's different for some people.

• @el-glaude said in Xbox S/X still crashes regularly...:

@WolfManbush

I am happy to know that everything seems good on your side, mate. Let's hope it stays that way. But you are right, it seems like there is progress. I just played like 3-4 hours in hourglass on my PC because I didn't want to crash, but my crewmate was on Series X and he never crashed once... So yeah, maybe it was just badluck...

yeah I have not crashed once since the update which is a huge improvement for me and is very promising.

Whatever they did definitely addressed at least some of the issue because it's a big difference.

That's why it's always good to hold on to at least some hope, this environment is always changing. I've seen them turn things around for the better more than once.

They also have a state of play thread that I think is promising.

Views
1 out of 5