Curse Idea

• Hi, I have a cool idea for a curse I want to pitch in. Its not a new curse but rather a re-color of the Legendary curse. But first I want to talk about the Plunder passes. It was never stated that either the rewards would be added back nor become exclusive. I brought this up because the Legendary curse was orginally a plunder pass exclusive, and many pirates thought this too. Because of what time frame the Legendary curse came out it became a rare item. But when it was brought back it shocked the community specifically the players who got it the orgininal way. I think there should be a gold variant of it for the players who got it the original way. A way to show off their time on the sea's. Similar to what fortnite did with the purple variant of skull trooper. I think this would be a great idea as many pirates would love this. Thank you.

Views
  • @lefushi I would agree, but you have to think about how every plunder pass item is being added back into the game anyway. I think there should be some FOMO items, but def not as many as the plunder passes offer, since we do need more cosmetics in the game.

• To clarify, the Legendary Curse was not a Plunder Pass reward during Season One, but rather a reward for reaching level 100 of the standard seasonal renown track as a Pirate Legend.

The Plunder Pass is the one you buy from the Emporium that adds a second set of additional rewards to the standard seasonal renown track.

That being said, there's not really a reason to give people an extra reward just because they happened to be PL at the end of a random season. It's not a noteworthy achievement that needs special attention.

• @lefushi said in Curse Idea:

But first I want to talk about the Plunder passes. It was never stated that either the rewards would be added back nor become exclusive.

It was absolutely stated in Season 1 that all the cosmetics would be brought back, eventually. Granted, they said it in a YouTube round table/dev diary and not a disclaimer anywhere on the Plunder Pass, but still, they said it loud and clear.

• @lefushi
    A gold variant of the legendary curse would be very cool, but it shouldn’t just be given to people who got the original curse from season one (and I am one of those people!) it would make sense for it to be an hourglass reward instead, for pirates who want to show off they got it from hourglass instead of easy renown a while ago.

• @thegrimpreacher ok but at least lets add a gold variant to the game.

• @lordqulex sorry thats my fault.

• @twodozenrats

Gods no. We've got enough interesting cosmetics locked behind hourglass. We don't need to add any more.

• @thegrimpreacher said in Curse Idea:

Gods no. We've got enough interesting cosmetics locked behind hourglass. We don't need to add any more.

I dunno I'd personally like some skelly cosmetics or reaper themed ones, guardians got a cures, outfit set, weapons, equipment and ship set. Servants got a curse with a handful of interchangeable pecies, I'd like to see some bits added for at least the servants

Views
2 out of 9