Pockets empited into barrels when logging out?

• Hello!

I don't know if this is a thing or not, but I'm pretty sure that my crew's pockets were emptied into the ship barrels when they logged off. Is that a thing now?

If so, when was that added and how have I not notciced before now? :D

Thanks,

Views
  • @pixel-the-hero said in Pockets empited into barrels when logging out?:

( ... ) how have I not notciced before now? :D

Thanks,

Hopefully your crew emptied their pockets into the barrels before leaving the game ?

• @lem0n-curry No, one crashed out with full pockets so we called it a day. The other left game the normal way but their curse balls, fireworks and food were all mysteriously in the barrels after.

Someone on the discord server says it's been a thing for a while but I've never heard or seen it before.

• @pixel-the-hero said in Pockets empited into barrels when logging out?:

@lem0n-curry No, one crashed out with full pockets so we called it a day. The other left game the normal way but their curse balls, fireworks and food were all mysteriously in the barrels after.

I was referring to "how have I not notciced before now" 😁, you wouldn't notice this kind of change if they emptied their pockets.

BTW: if someone crashes and returns they'll keep their pockets nowadays.

Someone on the discord server says it's been a thing for a while but I've never heard or seen it before.

• @pixel-the-hero yes this is a thing they added a few months ago. Part of the same update when you disconnect, you keep your supplies in your pockets until you return, and if you don’t, it goes back to the ship. It’s very neat!

Views
4 out of 5