Folder Set Boat

• Hello, I would like to offer you an idea, to improve the personalization of the ship in the form of a file. This will allow you to be faster in searching and setting sail.

preview here

Views
  • Isn't this basically a captained ship?

• @darklyboo this is just captaincy. Do you mean on standard non captained ships? If so, buy a captain ship.

• @tesiccl for everyone, the ship customization chest is easier to search for.

• @rotten-rocko for everyone

• @darklyboo oh okay so you mean you want an easier way to find ship sets in the ship customisation chest? That would be nice I suppose

• @rotten-rocko yes, a file is stored by each type of ship

• Just looking at this I’m already confused and lost.
    That a no thanks from me.

• @burnbacon said in Folder Set Boat:

Just looking at this I’m already confused and lost.

I think it's rather clear; you'll have a page for each set (you own more than one item from) with every item you own shown on that page. Using the back & forth buttons you can then view each set and select the items rather easily, instead of having to search for each item of a set on the figureheads, anchor, sail &c pages.

• @lem0n-curry I like the idea, but it got me thinking that maybe a search bar in each category would help?

• @i-slxshie-i ....Please...just quit it? There is no reason to follow people into every Thread and call them out.

If it continues further action will be taken.

Thanks.

• @whalelordgames said in Folder Set Boat:

@lem0n-curry I like the idea, but it got me thinking that maybe a search bar in each category would help?

May be troublesome for console players without a keyboard ?
    As there are very many sets, paging through gonna be worse than finding an emote ...

I'd prefer selecting an item, pressing a key that opens up the screen with all the other items of that set.

• @lem0n-curry yeah thats a great solution. in my head I was just thinking console could press the first 2 letters and narrow it down, but your idea seems a lot better.

• @whalelordgames said in Folder Set Boat:

@lem0n-curry yeah thats a great solution. in my head I was just thinking console could press the first 2 letters and narrow it down, but your idea seems a lot better.

It could still have the browsing though all the sets from OP, perhaps having similar sets next to each other ?

Oh and have similar for clothing, weapons and equipment.

Emotes are going to be more troublesome - have tags on them so for instance you can have all dances or weapon poses &c in addition to the sets they belong to.

• @burnbacon said in Folder Set Boat:

You're not a developer though? You don't decide on what gets passed and what doesn't.

Views
1 out of 16