Another idea for season 15

• Since the skeleton curse has a customization feature why not one for the guardians of Fortune's ghostly curse

Customization includes:

Colours

Effects

And trails

Where to buy these?:

Found in the shipwreck near the shipwright only accessible by going over a bridge in the guardians faction hideout you'll come face to face with a new character, (dunno what to name him just gonna give him a place holder name the ghostsmith) who will allow you to customize your ghostly curse anyway you can!

Colours:

Blue: show your fate of the treacherous water with this bright blue colour. (To unlock, die from a shark or siren then collect the blue fate of flame from the well of fates) gold price: 100.000

Red: show your fate of furious flames with this raging red colour. (To unlock, die from lava or fire then collect the red flame from the well of fates) gold price: 100.000

Green (brighter green): show your fate of dangers on land with this emerald green colour. (To unlock, die from a skeleton, phantom or ocean crawler then collect the green flame from the well of fates) gold price: 100.000

White: show your fate of stormy seas with this lighting white colour. (To unlock, die from lightning then collect the white flame from the well of fates) gold price: 100.000

Purple: show your fate of poisonous serpents with this venomous purple colour. (to unlock, die from snake poison then collect the purple flame from the well of fates) gold price: 100.000

Pink: show your fate of being struck down by another crews with this pink colour. (To unlock, get killed by another player then collect the pink flame from the well of fates)
    Gold price: 100.000

Gold: show you have reach the shores of gold and lived to tell your tale with this golden colour as proof! (To unlock, complete the shores of gold tall tale while wearing the ghostly curse) gold price: 1.000.000

Effects:

Sparkles: (rewarded via blessing of Athena's fortune ceremony)

Smoke

Sparkling smoke

Trails:

Sparkles

Smoke

Sparkling smoke

You'll be able to change your ghostly forms look via the vanity chest if the blessing is equipped

Giving your equipment the blessing:

The ghostsmith will also offer to give your equipment a ghostly aura like you. For a fee of course. Select which equipment you use most and then ask the ghostsmith to give your equipment the blessing too once done your equipment will be ghostly green like you.

Views
  • Gold: show you have reach the shores of gold and lived to tell your tale with this golden colour as proof! (To unlock, complete the shores of gold tall tale while wearing the ghostly curse) gold price: 1.000.000

lol no.

• @tesiccl who’s gonna tell them?

• All sounds alright except the gold colours but I think the Skeleton curse could really use some improvement and changes.

I would love to be able to wear my own cosmetics with the skeleton curse

• @butterfinger750

https://seaofthieves.wiki.gg/wiki/Legendary_Blessing_of_Athena's_Fortune

vine boom

• Considering you can pick your outfit in the classic way with the ghost curse, it doesn't really need anything. But if I could change the ghost curse color to red, I would love it. Any attention to the PvP factions would be welcome.

One thing I want, is some sort of double unlock. If you get to 100 in both factions, you earn a red ghost color and a skeleton color that makes your skeleton a red ghost like Flameheart was.

• If they did do something like this I feel it would only be fair to give skeletons more cosmetics because you can use all your existing cosmetics with the ghost cure as people have already pointed out and the golden ghost curse is already a thing as people have pointed out. I'd also like to add their actual already is some ghost equipment in the game which was part of season 8 which will probably be put into the stores relatively soon for the people that missed it, also their is the festival of the damned equipment which is ghostly aswell so far i think its just a lantern and rapier I'm assuming they will add to this with each festival of the damned

• link text

link text

Links to the two sets

Views
1 out of 8