Gloves and Distinction Rings

• Hello,

I'd like to make a quick suggestion which has probably been suggested before but with a somewhat twist I suppose.

Allow players to equip gloves on individual hands instead of what it currently is.
    This way you will open up a large amount of personalized pirate styles.
    You can mix different gloves together and the pirates that want to show off their distinction rings on one hand can then wear a glove on the other hand.

The most time consuming part for the programmers will most likely be separating each pair of gloves into a Left and Right version. And although most sets have somewhat identical left and right gloves, some are more unique per hand. However with the addition of distinction rings you've already set the ground work for it.

Views
  • More options to customise our pirate’s outfit is always a yes!

Also they should not only do it to gloves but to boots as well so you can mix match boots or just wear one!

• @butterfinger750 That's an obvious second step to the plan, but doesn't have the same groundwork yet that the rings added.

• I just want rings to work on fingerless gloves, even if there is a bit of clipping, theres already cosmetics that have serious clipping issues, some slight clipping if players are accepting of it should be fine. But being able to mix and match would be so nice in general just for more customization! No real reason not to if the framework is in place.

• Count me in!

Views
4 out of 5