Mystical Crew - Looking for some friendly players (new and veteran welcome) who want to have fun

• Guild Name: Mystical Crew

Requirements:

• Be nice to each other, we don't like toxic people.

• Prefer to play 1-2 times with you to get a feel if you fit in with the guild

• Have fun

• New players and veterans are welcome

• We would appreciate it if our guild is the one you are most actively playing in.

Preferred Activities:

My personal preferred activity is PVE content, but people are welcome to do anything. We have some people who love to PVP as well.

Quick stats
    As of 23 April 2024 we've reached level 15 so we can use the Guild Emissary Flag!
    Currently 12 / 24 players and 15 / 42 ships pledged.
    Most of our users are based in the EU, while we don't mind people from elsewhere in the world joining, do consider some of us might not be able to play together very often due to time differences.

How to apply?
    Please message me with your Discord username so we can discuss a time to play to see if you're a good fit for the guild.

Views
  • could i join?

• @m3rakre messaged you back :)

• Forgot to add this requirement, we would appreciate it if our guild is the one you are most actively playing in.

Currently 8 / 24 players and 12 / 42 ships pledged.

• I would like to join. Im new to this game. :) FadedPizza40075

• In need for one more guildi? Im new and Danish

• @fadedpizza40075 Sent you a private message!

• I'd like to join as well.

• Would like to try out

• Can I join? I’m new and on Xbox

• @midnghttitan @Smoke7789 @SailingSnail846 Sent you all a private message. :)

• @lyraele5208 Can i join your guild? I just restarted after not playing for a long time and looking for a guild let me know!

• Me please.

• @mart13610 @Bootylicious736 Messaged you both.

To make things a bit easier for me, if you're interested in joining please message me your Discord username so we can chat a bit more easily there.

• Bootylicious0128_08339

• I would be interested in joining the crew! I sent you a friend request on Discord!

Discord: Overlytoasted_

• Looking for an active guild.
    My discord username is fellainparis26

• Would love to join!
    PS5 ID - Gladiator995
    Discord - gastly995
    Older player too.

• Would love to join if you'd have me!

Discord: roryvanvuuren

• Can I join, I have recently got back into play it

• Inv m pls

• For those of you who sent me your Discord usernames, I've added you. Will put a hold on this for now as the guild is max 24 members only so will see who's a match first :)

• hi i am pve player little pvp platform PC tag N1ghtFlameBG with 300 hours

• If a spot opens up or ye are looking to fill crew feel free to add me on xbox and discord as username / gamertag: Erfnerf.. mature player looking for likeminded souls to sail the sea

• Messaged several people. Looking for a few more EU players and preferably also women! We only have 2 women (including me) so would love to balance it out a bit!

• Veteran player, looking for a guild for me and my brother. He’s on the East Coast and I’m in mountain time zone, I play quite a bit so time zones don’t really matter too much. :)

• hi the only problem with me is i dont use mic. if there is no problem about it im happy to join

• @lyraele5208 do you have adult gamers? Im 43 and would be interested to see if im a good fit. But i prefer more mature audience of players. Im on ps5 atm but my gamertag is on all consoles including discord

• i would love to join, do all have a discord i can join for vc?

• @bluesteelbjorn I don't know everyone's exact ages, but so far everyone I've played with is mature (obviously joking here and there but we're here to have fun).

• @gamergirl116507 Yep, have a Discord server people can hang out in in voice.

• @lyraele5208 whats your discord if i may ask

Views
1 out of 33