Unpopular suggestion...Pirate haven event idea.

• Wish we could claim an outpost as our pirate haven. Which would allow us discounts on items and supplies. Also a bonus for selling our loot there. More ya sell the more it develops into something like port Merrick. Depending on which one gets the most loot gets developed. Personally would love to see dagger tooth development with that bay would make selling a breeze pulling up in the middle.

Views
  • Fine idea to funnel folks into place but maybe we cloud get something more than outpost rebuild that dosen't bring enything into game itself?

Like special emsiary voyages obtained only from this place and paying hafty bonuse to sell it loot in same outpost.

• @ghutar just remember Mike Chapman very passionately on a panel from a 2018 con describing how sot is an ever changing place. Where the outpost will develop into ports and the sot game play will evolve. Which when I saw this thought to myself I'm buying what you selling. And seeing how golden sands has changed into port Merrick has looking forward to what other outpost becomes ports.

Views
1 out of 3