Ahoy Buccaneers!

• New bilge rat sailing the seas!

I started playing this week, not sure why I have not done it sooner.  Still do not know what the hell I am doing, but slowy figuring stuff out by myself.  Would be willing to bail water for a crew willing to show me the ropes.  In NA but playing at various times through the day due to eccentric work schedule.

Views
    xbox one
  • Welcome

They have an official discord server where people can find crews, that may be your best bet for something coordinated.

Open crew can be a lot of fun depending on how you approach things. If things don't bother you much and you don't mind hopping around and ending up in random (and sometimes chaotic) scenarios then open crew is a cool resource for adventuring with others.

The cool thing about open crew is there really is no process leading up to it, can just hop in and out of that world as you feel is right for you.

Hope your adventuring is wonderful, takes a while to figure out things but not having things figured out is often what makes an experience interesting, and at times, magical.

• Welcome aboard! Another pirate on the seas :)

Have a look in the recruitment forum if you’re interested in finding teams too mate.

Views
xbox one
2 out of 3