Krusty Krab | Level 122 Guild | Currently Recruiting New Members

• We are currently at capacity. We will start recruiting new members again at the start of the next month. If you are currently interested, you can send me a private message and I will give you the discord link.

We are recruiting once again. Reply down here or message me for the discord link or a guild invite.

We are looking for members of all kind, as long as they are active. Our goal is to get our guild leveled up the distinctions and create a small community at the same time.

We currently have around 20 active members and looking to find more willing pirates. You can reply down below this post or private message me for an invite to the guild and a link to our discord. Good luck on the seas!

Views
  • Yo il join its it Allright if I'm on ps5 and ur discord :)

• Would love to fly under your flag if you'll have me.

• I'm interested in joining. I'm currently playing 3-4 days a week sometimes even more. If you can DM me on discord @cievic if I get recruited.

• Hi there @HetisdeBers on PC/xbox. DeBers on Disc.
    Would like to join. Been playing SoT when it came out. Stopped and resumed a cpl of weeks ago. Really like the game to wwhat its become. Ready to put some time in :-)

• Hello,

I'm Jenps5418 on PC/Xbox.

I am interested in joining. I just got back to the game not long ago and once I get PL, Will be grinding Athenas non-stop.

• Willing to join your guild as a PS5 active player. Let me know if a spot opens up!

Views
6 out of 7