Snowburned ship lantern return

• Who would like to see the snowburned ship lantern return in the equipment store for a stack of doubloons, this might be for some players who were too busy with hourglass in season 8 to even get chance to find the seer of the orb. Would you like this lantern to return and to spend a pile of doubloons for?

Views
  • @xenomorphben570 Aye

• Would like both the OG blue and the red versions of the Orb to return someday. And I won't mind paying doubloons for it too, would be worth the grind for it to me anyway.

• @xenomorphben570 nope.

• The blue one will return on April 30th most probably for doubloons since it was a seasonal reward. But I would also like to buy the red one.

• @connor-bleufin not all seasonal rewards come back each time. Usually the one off unique items stay lost to time, but the seasonal clothing set returns for high doubloonage.

• @xenomorphben570 said in Snowburned ship lantern return:

Who would like to see the snowburned ship lantern return in the equipment store for a stack of doubloons, this might be for some players who were too busy with hourglass in season 8 to even get chance to find the seer of the orb. Would you like this lantern to return and to spend a pile of doubloons for?

Too busy to spend 15 minutes to find orb?

I think it should stay locked. There are some things from before I played that I think is fair that if you were not there then you don't get it.

• @xenomorphben570 I don't. Keep it limited. But if it does, I think 20,000 doubloons sounds like a good price.

• @captain-coel said in Snowburned ship lantern return:

@xenomorphben570 I don't. Keep it limited. But if it does, I think 20,000 doubloons sounds like a good price.

Lol I wouldn't even mind.

• Or if it was in the reapers bones company shop for level 100-105 servants

• It might return since the gold cutlass spyglass and trumpet made a return it might also mean the snowburned ship lantern could return in a future season

• Just saw the GG wiki, and it says the Snowbound version is back! Great to know! But looks like I gotta REALLY grind for it. Looks like I gotta really get to work then. 1,500 doubloons is gonna be hard to earn up.

Views
1 out of 12