Guild Recruitment: Angling Association | Recruiting all variety of members no matter skill or region

• After having some issues getting Hunter's Call commendation finished and finding people to fish with, so I created a fishing guild for anyone in the same position or anyone who wants to do some fishing on the seas. If you are interested either respond to this post or message ChiefGlueTape on discord or GlueTape on Xbox and Steam for an invite. Depending on responses and activity I can easily make a Guild Discord Server.

Views
    generalcommunitywindows 10xbox one
  • I just learned about guild emissary flags work as a Hunters call emissary flag as long as you use sovereigns. I would love to do that.
    My mic has had issues lately and people can only hear me half the time. If that doesn't bother you, sign me up. Also, I work graveyard shifts so I play really late most of the time.

• @chickepotpie you're more than welcome to join, do you have a discord I could add?

• I'm also trying to complete my hunter's call commendations! I'd love to join to help speed up the progress, sent you a friend request through discord, my username is PeridotPhoenixx

• @chiefgluetape no discord. Just chickepotpie is my xbox gamer tag. Note that it is missing the "n".

• Oh my goodness this is awesome! I've been doing so much fishing lately I would love to join. My xbox tag is SnazzySnake7585 and I just sent you a friend request

• @snazzysnake7585 I've added back :)

• @chickepotpie I've added back :)

• @snazzysnake7585 @ChickePotPie @PeriPhoenix invites have been sent for u to join the guild ingame if you'd like

Views
generalcommunitywindows 10xbox one
8 out of 9