Explanation of Pirate Profile

• Where do I go to get a complete breakdown of how each aspect of my pirate profile works? As in a full explanation of what each thing means, where I can view it, how I improve it etc. etc. Because there seems to be three different types of currency you can earn and spend, (gold, dubloons, and ancient coins) but then there's also reputation, renown, voyages, achievements, tall tales, world events, milestones, commendations, promotions, titles, some of which are linked to me, some are linked to my ship, some are linked to my guild, some are linked to other guilds or trading companies. Then there are cosmetics which first need to be earned and unlocked, by working on one of the above things, which requires you to work on something else, then once you've earned the cosmetic, it has to be bought with one of the currencies, (which also has to be earned). Am I the only person that's feeling a bit lost and doesn't really understand how it all fits together?

Can anyone either explain it all fully and simply, or point me to a decent breakdown/ explanation of everything?

Views
questiongeneral
1 out of 1